Compliance with international employment legislation has always been at the heart of De Luca & Partners’ consulting and assistance.
The Firm’s professionals have many years of experience in expatriate management, providing them with assistance in solving problems relating to free movement and employment in countries outside their country of origin.
Procedures for placing a worker in another country are extremely complex. De Luca & Partners supports its clients through the various stages by assisting them from the moment they apply to enter a foreign country, during the secondment and transfers to and from abroad.
The preliminary and necessary formalities for the entry of Italian workers abroad and for foreign workers coming into Italy are carried out using De Luca & Partners’ professionals working with the relevant authorities and bodies.
De Luca & Partners approaches top-level professionals from its partner network and foreign professionals operating in the specific country to provide the most appropriate and complete assistance to its clients.
Consulting and assistance:
– immigration law legislation under national, European Union law, ECHR and other international conventions;
– conditions to access and remain in Italy for foreigners and Italian workers abroad:
- visa for contract and seasonal employment;
- visas for self-employed and freelancers;
- entry and residence for highly qualified workers;
- EU Blue Card
– De Luca & Partners provides advice and assistance on residence permits for directors and shareholders, and worker secondments and intra-corporate transfers:
- corporate immigration;
- group or intra-group transfers.