Without prejudice to its vocation as a law firm for companies, since its foundation, De Luca & Partners has also established itself as a reference point in the assistance of Managers in labour disputes.
Over the years, De Luca & Partners has worked alongside leading Managers in both out-of-court and judicial assistance, such as:
- Managers and managerial staff in general;
- Company Directors
- Managers-managers who combine the subordinate nature of the relationship with the corporate position.
Specifically, De Luca & Partners offers its customers the following services:
- Advice and assistance in the negotiation and establishment of employment relationships with particular focus on the recognition of some contractual elements:
- Confidentiality clause
- garden leave;
- golden parachutes;
- Non-compete agreement
- Stock option plans
- Consultancy and assistance in the out-of-court phase and possible resolution of employment relationships with a propensity in the management of negotiations characterized by a strong orientation towards results:
- recognition of compensation;
- recognition of benefits;
- recognition of various types of indemnities in proceedings for the revocation of powers and positions of administration.
- Assistance in the judicial phase of active and passive litigation:
- for the recognition of economic competence and compensation;
- for defence against liability actions and breach of loyalty or non-competition obligations.