- 1. Controller of the data collected
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data (“Regulation”), the Data Controller for data collected through the Website is the firm Studio De Luca & Partners (“Firm”), headquartered in Milan, Largo Toscanini, 1 - Tel. +39 02 3655651, fax. +39 0236556505, email. email@example.com, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Purpose and legal basis of data processing through the Website
Personal data collected through the Website is processed for the following purposes:
- a. Requests for services: any personal data that you provide voluntarily when filling in the form in the “Contact” section (name, surname, email address and the other information requested) are processed by the Firm for the purpose of responding to your requests.
- b. Search and selection of lawyers/trainee lawyers/staff members: any personal data that you provide directly in the “Work with us” section (name, surname, email address, job position and CV) are processed by the Firm for the purpose of assessing your application.
- c. Subscription to Newsletter: any personal data that you submit voluntarily in the “Subscribe to Newsletter” section of the HOME PAGE (name, surname and the other information requested) are processed by the Firm for the purpose of the automated sending of the Newsletter, containing news and updates, through the Salesforce platform.
- d. Social log-in: when you use your social network profile to register with and access the Website, the chosen social network will provide your personal data (name, surname, email, etc.) and you will be required to complete a log-in procedure to obtain authorisation to continue. In some cases, social networks will request feedback and information on the use of the log-in. For further information see the related privacy documentation on Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy).
We process your personal data on the following legal basis:
- I. for the purposes set out in point 2 (a) above, in the Firm’s legitimate interest to respond to your requests for services;
- II. for the purposes set out in point 2 (b) above, with your explicit consent, in the Firm’s legitimate interest to assess your application in the recruitment process;
- III. for the purposes set out in points 2 (c) and 2 (d) above, with your explicit consent.
- 3. Categories of recipients of the personal data
The personal data of Website users are only disclosed by the Firm in accordance with regulations in force and the provisions hereunder. In particular, your personal data may be processed by or become known to:
- I. employees of the Firm, acting in their capacity as authorised processors, instructed by the Firm;
- II. companies that provide specific technical and organisational services to the Firm, in their capacity as Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation;
- III. police and judicial authorities, in accordance with laws in force and upon formal request of such parties, or where there are reasonable grounds to consider the disclosure of the personal data to be necessary for the purpose of: (a) investigating, preventing or taking action against suspected unlawful activities or providing assistance to state supervisory and control authorities; (b) defending the Firm against claims or allegations made by third parties, or protecting the security of the Firm and its Website.
Personal data will not be disclosed nor transferred outside the European Union.
- 4. Processing method and storage period
Personal data that you provide when browsing, or linked to your browsing session, are stored for a period not exceeding 12 months. Personal data processed to provide a service are stored for the period of time strictly necessary for the requested service to be supplied. Personal data collected from job applications submitted by users are stored for the period of time strictly necessary for the applications to be assessed. Personal data collected to send out Newsletters are stored until the user has unsubscribed from the service.
- 5. Mandatory or optional provision of personal data
- 6. User rights
As a user, you have the right to:
- access any personal data concerning you, obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, obtain the data in intelligible form and have incomplete personal data completed;
- request the update, rectification or, where of interest, have incomplete personal data completed;
- obtain the limitation of personal data concerning you, the erasure, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data for which retention is not required for the purposes such data was collected for or subsequently processed;
- object in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to any personal data concerning you being processed, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- obtain disclosure of said data to another data controller (so-called right to data portability).
Pursuant to art. 7(3) of the Regulation, if the processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The rights above can be exercised by sending:
- a recorded delivery letter to the following address: De Luca & Partners, Largo A. Toscanini, 1, 20122 Milano; or
- an email to: email@example.com
- 7. Right to lodge a complaint
Pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority (in Italy, the Data Protection Authority: www.garanteprivacy.it).
- 8. Final clause