Budget Law 2022: labour and social security news
On Thursday, 20 January De Luca & Partners and HR Capital organised a new HR Virtual Breakfast.
With more than 100 participants, the HR Virtual Breakfast organised by De Luca & Partners and HR Capital on 20 January, saw considerable interest on Labour, subsidies and social security hot topics in the Budget Law 2022.
The meeting, digitally delivered via the Zoom platform, featured Valentino Biasi, Managing Associate of De Luca & Partners, and Andrea Di Nino, HR Capital Employment Consultant, moderated by De Luca & Partners Partner Alberto De Luca.
Several key topics were discussed, resulting in a rich and participative debate.
The topics discussed were:
- social safety nets
- company reorganisation
- relocations and termination of production activities
- expansion contract
- extracurricular traineeships
- employment incentives/contribution exemptions
- support for female employment
- citizenship income, naspi and dis-coll
- re-modulation of IRPEF, IRAP and employee deductions / deferred payment of tax notices
If you have doubts and want to learn more, request the slides by filling out the form below.